We have a wonderful opportunity for a Provider Enrollment Subject Matter Expert with expertise in Medicare and Medicaid provider enrollment to guide system design. Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Responsibilities of the Provider Enrollment SME:
Requirements of the Provider Enrollment SME:
- Identify critical needs to ensure a user-friendly but secure system
- Verify requirements completion with customer and service providers
- Serve as a domain expert in customer-facing meetings
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize backlog
- Develop documentation to support business initiatives
- Research, review, and analyze effectiveness of requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or, equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Medicare/Medicaid enrollment and project management
- Well versed in enrollment best practices and industry trends
Keywords: Provider Enrollment SME, Subject Matter Expert, Medicare, Medicaid
Job ID: 322586 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !