Our direct client is seeking a security administrator to help with completing end user access to networks. See the additional information below. Our direct client is seeking a one month contract with an immediate full time hire with benefits. Please apply if interested in a full time position. This is an intermediate level role.
Purpose of Position:
To provide administrative functionality to ensure that appropriate computer network, application and databases access are administered to the end-users throughout the Bank and its affiliates.
Essential Job Functions:
- Administer end-users’ access to network, application systems and database; and assist users with Authentication and Authorization processes.
- Review application, database and network logs on a daily basis and resolves issues.
- Administer and maintain Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of all Information Security department databases.
- Track Access Requests for all end-users and creates termination forms for separated end-users.
- Maintain end-user status updates on transfer, terminations and leave of absence, etc.
- Review status of temporary end-users (consultants/vendors) with managers to ensure appropriate access will be maintained or terminated.
- Perform various administrative duties as directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in security administration.
- Knowledge of security schemas and concepts – TCP/IP, ISO 27001, etc.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Certification such as Security+, SSCP and/or CISA desirable.