- Minimum of 4 years experience designing and supporting virtual solutions with industry standard OS – including, but not limited to: Unix, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE, and Windows.
- Experience with a diverse range of orchestration suites and tools, including, but not limited to: Puppet Enterprise, HP Operations Orchestration, GitLab, GitHub, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, and/or Docker.
- Ability to provide assistance with design, maintenance, and continual improvements to enterprise level solutions.
- Experience with a variety of industry leading network, infrastructure, and application delivery platforms and
- Demonstrated ability with programming and scripting languages including, but not limited to, Perl, Python, VBScript, Powershell and shell scripting.
- Demonstrated ability working with database platforms.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to isolate system faults.
- Ability to adjust priorities in rapidly changing environments; work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas and designs to a variety of technical or non-technical stakeholders.
Fte position with a Fortune 100 company. Pls apply.