A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Digital Products team creates high impact software assets that drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and maintenance. We are top tier strategy, creative, and technical talent who work collaboratively to solve clients' biggest challenges and deliver real, measurable value in a way that's cheaper, faster, and better. Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience
3 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Master Degree Preferred Fields of Study
Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Engineering Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrated thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Establishing/maintaining relationships with business partners in order to provide effective functional solutions;
- Working with stakeholders to gather business needs and convert them into actionable epics, user stories and tasks;
- Providing feedback to lines of business from an application perspective;
- Developing and documenting functional requirements fortechnical integrations and data models;
- Developing user test cases, execute test cases and validates test results during testing;
- Investigating, resolving and escalating problems and developing recommendations for resolution; and,
- Contributing to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to establish understanding of business goals and direction.
Demonstrated thorough abilities and/or proven record of success in application delivery in professional services environment, including:
- Demonstrate experience acting as an active contributor on multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users and developers;
- Demonstrate experience with release planning, backlog and requirement prioritization;
- Previous experience prioritizing new features/development and establishing execution is complete;
- Demonstrate experience writing clear and concise user stories and test scripts;
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, specifically as it relates to quality checking work;
- Previous experience executing high quality work under tight deadlines and proven track record for deploying high quality products;
- Leverage Jira/Atlassian suite of products and google working suite;
- Previous experience with professional services firms, with knowledge of consulting organizations a plus; and,
- Demonstrate experience collaborating with teams spanning multiple geographies to develop applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.