A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The PwC Digital team creates high impact software assets that drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and maintenance. We are top tier strategy, creative, and technical talent who work collaboratively to solve clients' biggest challenges and deliver real, measurable value in a way that's cheaper, faster, and better. Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience
4 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Preferred Fields of Study
Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Finance & Technology, Engineering, Computer Engineering Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team leader with the following:
- Understanding of Operational processes;
- Leveraging tools to achieve end to end service design;
- Demonstrating experience of Service Design - ideally within IT, applications and infrastructure support;
- Being familiar with IT Service Management (ITSM);
- Understanding of OSS utilization;
- Demonstrating previous experience runningIT service teams and provide insightful lessons learned from managing teams and their service delivery;
- Proposing application and infrastructure managed services support models and pricings;
- Understanding of how cloud based services can enhance efficiency, scalability, and cost efficiency;
- Understanding of agile and devops philosophies as they pertain to operational support and ongoing service improvement;
- Demonstrating ITIL experience; and,
- Having cloud fundamentals certification.
The Operations Architect will be a crucial element of a team which is responsible for establishing all tech deliverables are customer focused, meet requirements and drive operational efficiency. As tech strategy is developed, the operations function needs to follow suit to establish all current and future deliveries will be a success. The Operations Architect will be engaged with product teams up front at the solution / strategy definition phase.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Assessing product current state, product future feature roadmap, assessing the types of incidents/requests that may occur pertaining to the product usage, and assessing the different customer personas and their journey throughout the user experience and the necessary "support interaction points";
- Defining end to end service flows based on customer personas to establish customer experience of service is understood;
- Embedding industry leading practice with Service Design;
- Defining technical operations support requirements;
- Developing Operations Service Design framework;
- Establishing Operational framework for Service Design is implemented;
- Establishing that Operational requirements of services are fully understood by onboarding ops teams who inherit the service model; and,
- Establishing new technologies can be delivered without impacting customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.