A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas. - Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results. - Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems. - Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area. - Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance. - Share relevant thought leadership. - Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others. - Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Digital Products team creates high impact software assets that drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and maintenance. We are top tier strategy, creative, and technical talent who work collaboratively to solve clients' biggest challenges and deliver real, measurable value in a way that's cheaper, faster and better. Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Additional Educational Requirements
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementationsMinimum Years of Experience
3 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Master Degree Preferred Fields of Study
Business Studies, Economics, Statistics, Operations Management/Research, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Project Engineering & Management Certification(s) Preferred
Scrum MasterPreferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Working with Project Manager and Product Owner to create and manage a work plan;
- Creating and managing an issues, risks, and action items log;
- Facilitating budgeting process and working with the Project Manager to manage the team budget;
- Establishing the teams are following the app product development processes and assisting in breaking down work accordingly;
- Reporting overall team status and establishing teams are working against their weekly targets;
- Identifying issues/risks that may impede progress and escalates, as needed;
- Anticipating and removing progress impediments; and,
- Assisting the team with compliance requests and leadership requests, as needed.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member with the following:
- Multi-tasking and keeping teams organized in addition to being highly organized;
- Tracking and communicating status changes and updates effectively;
- Tracking issues/risks effectively and helping resolve blockers to keep the team moving;
- Holding the team to their commitments;
- Orchestrating, facilitating, and keeping meetings on course to make the appropriate use of everyone's time;
- Being detail oriented; and,
- Drafting and tracking budgets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.