A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Digital Products team solves clients' biggest challenges so they can meet businessgoals faster. Grounded by knowledge and experience, our team delivers real, measurable value in a way that's cheaper, faster, and better. We don't build products first then figure out how people can use them, we start with real business problems and build solutions that save both time and money. Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience
3 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Master Degree Preferred Fields of Study
Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Business Communications, Business Studies, Digital Communications and Media/Multimedia, Mass Communication, Visual Communication, Creative Writing, Technical Writing, English Language Studies Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Executing communications and change plans to support business-specific needs;
- Using multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations;
- Managing a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Coordinating workstream plans with the overall program communication plan and execute plans using a variety of vehicles - including webcasts, emails, newsletters, in-person meetings / conferences, videos, etc. - and identifying opportunities to utilize creative messaging;
- Playing a strategic role in proposing and directing content creation and timing of release of all major business-specific communications;
- Serving as communications and change subject matter specialist for assigned workstream, bringing knowledge of firm and Advisory strategy, priorities, and structure, as well as technical specialization in communications and change management;
- Collaborating regularly with Communications & Change professionals to apply communication tools and protocols and drive brand consistency;
- Contributing to the coordination of standardized communications across Advisory and the firm, while eliminating non-strategic communications and driving use of the communications cascade;
- Executing change and communications activities to drive desired behaviours and outcomes;
- Driving enhancements based upon stakeholder feedback;
- Synthesising key messages succinctly, creatively, and without oversight and balancing multiple and competing priorities;
- Working as part of a large transformation team, and experience leading efforts related to communications and training; and,
- Leading large transformation efforts previously in a change management and/or communication management role.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.