A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all. - Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms. - Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels. - Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail. - Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required. - Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas. - Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area. - Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements. - Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The PwC Digital team creates high impact software assets that drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and maintenance. We are top tier strategy, creative, and technical talent who work collaboratively to solve clients' biggest challenges and deliver real, measurable value in a way that's cheaper, faster and better. Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience
7 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Master Degree Preferred Fields of Study
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Analytics, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Engineering, Business Studies, Statistics Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in senior managerial roles including the following areas:
- Coordinating the efforts of the entire Build team across multiple disciplines that span Build teams, Development Process (Playbook and Agile Development), Architecture, Data Ops, Security, Infrastructure and DevOps, and QA;
- Tracking the Product Strategy and Accelerator Strategy pipeline and help Build leadership team on activities related to ramp up, on-boarding and start;
- Tracking and coordinating activities for the Build Dev Leader with respect to development team build out, recruitment, and team movements. Assist with any coordination with HR related to resource management in Mexico, India and China;
- Tracking and coordinating activities for the Build Process Leader with respect to Agile Playbook and Agile Development process;
- Coordinating activities and compiling information on teams, team performance metrics and overall status in a Dev Dashboard;
- Coordinating activities and budgets across Architecture, Data Ops, Security, Infrastructure and DevOps, and QA. Manage dependencies, risks and issues, and elevate to Build leadership as appropriate;
- Developing leadership communications for Build team;
- Demonstrating program and project management skills and ability to self-direct work;
- Demonstrating written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrating analytical skills, background in liaising with and coordinating with stakeholders across multiple groups, including senior stakeholders;
- Demonstrating previous experience managing multiple complex concurrent projects at once;
- Demonstrating previous experience in a broad range of technologies and appreciation for end to end application development;
- Demonstrating proven ability and familiarity with SAFe/Agile, JIRA, Aha, and Confluence; and,
- Having interest and enthusiasm for transformation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.