A multi-million dollar marketing and advertising agency headquartered in Irvine is looking for a senior data engineer to join the team. This senior data engineer must be strong in both Python and Java development. This data engineer must also have built modern ETL pipelines in AWS for real time streaming in big data environments. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Java and Python experience, combined
- 8+ years of back end API, microservice and database development
- Experience with Python ETL pipelines
- Experience with AWS: EC2, S3, Glue, Kinesis, Athena
- Experience with Snowflake and/or Redshift
- Higher education in computer science or comparable is preferred.
- Experience with GCP/Big Query is a nice to have
- Experience with CI/CD with Docker and Kubernetes is a nice to have
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit