Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at .
Title: Python Developer/ Senior Python Engineer Business Intelligence
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: Long Term
We'll trust you to:
- Design and automate complex processes and build custom monitoring & alerting in Python
- Use DevOps principles to script and automate workflows following industry-standard methodologies
- Take ownership, work independently on problems and handle critical issues across BI and work with various business units
- Work in an Agile manner, be data-driven, and be ready to adjust the course
- Develop and work on large-scale open-source telemetry systems to monitor products such as QlikSense, Tableau, Greenplum , etc.
You need to have:
- Proficient in Python development with a focus on CICD
- Experience with provisioning and building infrastructure as code using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Salt, and Terraform
- Knowledge of application performance analysis using standard UNIX/Linux tools
- An interest in keeping up to date with the newest technologies
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as Go or equivalent
- Experience working with at least one Cloud service provider (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Operational experience with capture and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Grafana, Humio, etc.
- A good understanding of network design, configurations, and protocols
- Experience with Hadoop
- Proven ability to manage and deploy infrastructure in cloud environments
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers