Our client is a provider of trading and risk management solutions. The firm is based in Japan and has recently expanded its footprint globally to focus on US and European markets. The firm is hiring aggressively to help with this expansion.
The firm offers a state-of-the-art, cloud-based trading system. They have partnered with Beacon Platform, a firm led by industry luminary Kirat Singh. This unique setup provides an opportunity to work on the most modern trading systems technology while supporting the firm’s expansion efforts.
The firm seeks experienced Python developers to help with the implementation of the platform for New York clients. Their initial focus is Rates Derivatives. Experience with trade flow, risk, and/or P&L for Rates Derivatives is a strong plus.
• 3 - 8 years of Python development experience
• Passion for applying good design principals while exercising pragmatism to keep deadlines
• Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• Active interest in financial services and trading systems
• Experience with trade flow, risk, and/or P&L for Rates Derivatives is a strong plus
1442 Broad Street Bloomfield, NJ, 07003Contact