*** This position is not eligible for any work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
*** Expert Technical Level Required!
Relocation Paid: Negotiable Will relocate from: Regional
Other Compensation: Outstanding annual bonuses and superior benefits
Employment Type: Full Time / W2 Direct Hire
Degree Required: University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree Technology
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
The client is a highly successful global financial-technology company with an outstanding reputation for innovation. This is a mid-sized company where your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as part of company s competitive compensation plan.
This is an opportunity to work with top financial-technology professionals in this respected software technology company. The client offers competitive salaries, outstanding annual bonuses and superior benefits. Work where your contributions will get recognized and rewarded! Outstanding annual bonuses, benefits and perks.
- Apply principles of data engineering to finished and upgraded data sci reports
- Apply software design standards to various Python development projects
- As OO Python developer participate in code reviews and resolve coding issues
- Build infrastructure systems to supply business data for market analysis group
- Increase over-all utilization of OOP Python in environment (Java/C++/Linux environment)
- Take ownership of various projects requiring deep knowledge of Python and databases.
- Will work closely with internal Data Scientists and AI team on complex market analysis projects
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or other related technical area.
- Knowledge of software design and ability to apply it to Python projects
- Basic Understanding of data engineering
- Experience with pandas/numpy/scipy; also with elasticsearch/kafka
- Strong understanding of databases and SQL
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with Linux operating systems and scripting (bash, perl, python scripting)
- Knowledge of Java or C++ is a plus but NOT required
- Work where your contributions will get recognized and rewarded! Outstanding annual bonuses & benefits
- 1-4+ years of experience with Python as a primary language (non-scripting)