Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and cloud and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 8 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal. We are actively recruiting for a Senior Python Developer to join our team on a King of Prussia, PA based project.
- Build, test, and deploy code for SaaS applications
- Implement new application features for Django system, as well as, Python-based microservices with high quality
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies to scope and plan features
- Support SDLC through code reviews and support of Quality processes
- Participate in and contribute to technical design discussions
- Write clean, maintainable code, and read code created by others.
- Ensure code adheres to standards for accessibility, scalability, usability, security, and performance
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other developers
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you’re needed on the team
- Experience with version control and understanding of version control concepts.
- Passion for industry best practices and computer programming
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management
- Prioritization of security and privacy.
- Ability to independently manage time and priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to build, configure, and maintain a local development environment via Command Line Interface
- Understanding of RESTful API design
- Experience with backend code, frameworks, and methodologies: MicroServices, Python & Django
- Experience with asynchronous messaging systems: Kafka or RabbitMQ.
- Experience with development environment configuration and dev ops tools: NGINX, docker, docker-compose, kubernetes, Jenkins
- Full-stack experience a plus
- Experience with automated testing methodologies: Python & Django unit testing, Jasmine, Selenium
- Git experience preferred
Interested and qualified candidates local to King of Prussia, PA should send a resume to Alex Marra, Senior Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.