Apex is looking for (2) Python Developers for a 12+ month long contract.
Please email your resume to Micah,
• Developers that can work across the legacy applications and python will be given preference
• They will work on the Billing & Revenue Management team and be focused on modernizing our in-house, homegrown applications as well as integrating to CRM systems
• Python developer resources will be creating integrations between the homegrown billing application and other non-billing applications such as CRM. Work will be performed in a Linux environment, including a Linux workstation so the candidate must be proficient in Linux. They will be using kafka, Elastic Stack, Gitlab and Couchbase.
• Analysis and design, as needed, for a given solution to be included with the high-level design process or to be leveraged in detailed design. Python Developer
- Linux / Unix - this is a must have for the Python developer
- Python 3.8
- Django 3.1.5
- SOAP and/or REST
Qualifications Non - Technical:
- Both positions must be proficient with Visio, Word, Excel and Teams.
- Ability to learn and adapt to a fast-paced changing and challenging environment
- Good project and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Candidates should demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated, self-directed and be able to work under strict timelines
- Minimum 2-year experience on required skills.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or