Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic software engineer to join our Credit Desk Risk Reporting team. You'll have the opportunity to join an Agile team responsible for the systems used by Credit Trading desks globally to quantify and report on their risk positions.
Responsibilities include designing, coding, testing, and documenting applications. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for new features or applications. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. This is an individual contributor role and typically requires 3+ years of applicable experience.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, retrospectives, and other Agile routines
- Co-ordinate between various teams/groups for solution delivery and BAU support
- Guide and assist other application development teams in leveraging our products
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- 3+ years of experience in Fixed Income
- 2+ years of experience with Python or other dynamically typed language
- SQL development experience on relational databases
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment systems and experience of TDD/BDD methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- A disciplined thinker and capable of working across organizational boundaries in a very demanding, high-output environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: