Job Title: Python Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
- Client is seeking Python Developer.
- The Developer is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies.
- Grow your career in our dynamic and fast paced environment of diverse software platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking industry.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- Experience in Python development.
- Strong understanding of Python Memory Management and concurrency (GIL)
- Sounds Knowledge of Software engineering design patterns and practices
- In depth knowledge and experience with Data structures and Collections
- Good knowledge in React.js and of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Good hands on in RESTful APIs.
- 4+ years of experience on Sql Development.
- Experience in Banking and Finance domain.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and Co-ordination skills.
- Strong understanding of Functional programming.
- Strong in data-structure, Algorithm, Multithreading and concurrency.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Need to work with top level stakeholders of Python/ Quartz/ React Js, take the requirement and perform end - end work from Analysis, Design, Model to Coding & testing and promote to production.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, ability to multitask, work well under demanding situations, prioritize and meet deadline.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 83837
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.