We have an exciting opportunity for a Python Developer with our industry-leading client in Blue Ash, OH.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
- Participate in the application technical design process for privacy related products or features or changes to the privacy management system.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure that assignment releases are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality
- 4- 6 years' of Python experience in systems analysis, design or programming
- Experience with Unix command line utilities (grep, cut, sort, tar, gpg, etc.)
- Data privacy experience or information security experience is desired but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of security risk frameworks is preferable (i.e. OneTrust, ISO 27000, NIST SP800 Series, COBIT, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA)
Job ID: 346691About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!