Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant - Python developer
In this role, you would be responsible for providing Enhancement & Development services in a Python/Database environment. The candidate will be working with SMEs, Business Analyst, module developers & Users complete end-to-end SDLC for Capital Market Client. You will function as a Support Engineer using Agile Methodology and should have an end to end understanding of business use cases, to transform them into an effective and strategic solution.
- Work closely with development architects, clients, and business analysts to build efficient solutions leveraging the appropriate technology stack
- Develop services and Automation based on a Python/Perl/Shell
- Must be self-driven dedicated individual with strong designing and coding skills
- Ensure a consistent and fast deployment pipeline
- Create tooling to improve developer experience
- Work closely with application teams to understand their needs to improve our systems
- Be in sync with the tools and processes available firmwide
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BE/B Tech/ MCA/BCA
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and skills
- Can work on Automation through Python
- Working knowledge of Unix Scripting
- Quick learner and ability to understand and follow functional processing of the system.
- Practical experience of agile development.
- Desire to learn functional domain.
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer
- Knowledge of GIT/Jenkins
- Knowledge of Sonar, Testplan, Fortify and other standard code coverage/testing tools
- Knowledge of automation testing using tools such as: Junit/Mockito, Maven/Gradle
- DevOps and Cloud experience
- Experience in BDD
- Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Extrahop, Prometheus and Splunk
- le/Scrum and ability to deliver solutions under this methodology
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.