Our client is a highly successful global financial-technology company with an outstanding reputation for innovation. This is a mid-sized company where your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as part of company’s competitive compensation plan.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly respected technology company which produces awarding winning software. Our client offers competitive salaries, outstanding annual bonuses and superior benefits.
- Will work closely with internal Data Scientists and AI team on complex market analysis projects
- Apply software design standards to various Python development projects
- Apply principles of data engineering to finished and upgraded data sci reports
- Take ownership of various projects requiring deep knowledge of Python and databases.
- As OO Python developer participate in code reviews and resolve coding issues
- Build infrastructure systems to supply business data for market analysis group
- Increase over-all utilization of OOP Python in environment (Java/C++/Linux environment)
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or other related technical area.
- 1-4+ years of experience with Python as a primary language (not as a scripting language).
- Knowledge of software design and ability to apply it to Python projects
- Basic Understanding of data engineering
- Experience with pandas/numpy/scipy; also with elasticsearch/kafka
- Strong understanding of databases and SQL
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with Linux operating systems and scripting (bash, perl, python scripting)
- Additional knowledge of Java or C++ is a plus but NOT required
Work where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded!
Our client is a global fin-tech leader and recipient of numerous technology awards. They reward skill and hard work with excellent bonuses and superior benefits.