MUST HAVES: JAVA, J2EE, HIBERNATE
IN-PERSON INTERVIEW REQUIRED AFTER INITIAL VIDEO CONFERENCE CALL
- Strong, disciplined analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have at least 7 + years of experience in design, implementation, and audit / review of systems applications, and code
- Extensive Java, JEE n-tier application experience
- Experience in design, implementation, and audit / review of enterprise wide, large scale implementations.
- Experience with SOAP and REST based webservices development.
- Designed Application in Object Oriented Programming Methodology [OOP] using Component Methodology (Top Down), Catalysis Methodology (Bottom Up).
- Experience in Spring IOC and J2EE CDI and should have developed application using “Enterprise Architecture Models”.
- Good experience in recognizing and reusing Design Patterns -GOF, J2EE design patterns, Architectural patterns, SOA Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience with WebSphere Application server is required.
- Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
- Good knowledge of automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using tools like Jenkins ,CARA,GIT and Stash.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related work experience required.
- Strong Hands on experience in business object modeling using Hibernate/JPA.