"The best way to predict the future is to create it. - Abraham Lincoln
Strivector specializes in full time and contract position hiring for companies like Amazon, Client, Client, Client, Capgemini and many other Fortune 500 companies and Startups. Our clients are growing so fast that they can't hire good people fast enough to keep up with their growth. So we help them. We reach out to awesome talented individuals like you and connect them to their dream companies and dream jobs.
So if you're one of the best, and you are looking for something better, let's talk! :-D
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate Python developer who enjoys his work and is considered to be one of the best within your organization. The ideal Python developer would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- Deep understanding of Microservice based architecture.
- Strong in Python and Django
- Strong in Ms SQL server and MySQL
- Strong knowledge in DevOps / Azure / Containerization tools like Docker
- Knowledge of pub/sub APIs
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and CI/CD in general
- Understanding of JIRA/ Confluence or other such tools.
- Knowledge Kafka and data pipelines in general
Very strong communication skills should be able to speak to architects
Proven experience in managing 5+ member offshore team.
We understand that even if you are a seasoned Python developer you may not have all the skills listed here. If you are good at what you do and have a willingness to learn, let's talk.
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate in Computer Science or Engineering
Minimum Experience: 5+ Years of python experience
Type of position: Contract
Location: New York City, NY
Relocation accepted: Yes