We are looking for a Python Developer fop a long term contract position in Raleigh, NC. Prefer candidates local to NC or those who are willing to relocate.
Software Engineering Code development in Python using OOPs.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions, e.g. databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
• Exposure to Data bricks / Snowflake Database.
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as FastAPI, Django, Flask, etc. depending on your technology stack)
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako etc.)
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
Candidate Value Proposition:
• Play a pivotal role in Design Thinking, Lean, Agile journey combining the art of programming with design
• Work in a culture that grows with Innovation
• The opportunity further improve your skills in the area of application architecture and working in agile setups
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
• 10+ years experience required.