This person will be responsible for building and maintaining scalable Devops/Build infrastructure. In this role you will design, build and manage a world class infrastructure and will be responsible for ensuring that the software can be successfully built and is working all the time. This person needs to be enthusiastic about Leveraging automation of software patch and build management and enhancing existing processes to improve them continuously.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience developing in python, unit testing, interacting with CI/DevOps systems
- Define, Setup/Configure, Deploy and Maintain source code and binary repositories (e.g.: GIT, Artifactory)
- Develop scripts/makefiles for standardizing product SW builds & packages
- Implementation level knowledge on container technologies
- Define, Setup/Configure, Deploy and Maintain build/ packaging system - System administration for Build and CI servers and Tools
- 3+ years of development experience in Python
- 3+ years of development experience in Groovy/ C++/ C#
- 3+ years of development of unit testing frameworks
- 3+ years experience with CI tools, such as Jenkins, TeamCity
- 2+ Years of experience in build tools like Make, CMake, MSBuild
- 3+ years of experience with Configuration management tools like Ansible/ Puppet
- Strong programming/ scripting knowledge in Python/ Groovy/ Powershell/ Bash etc
- Knowledge of IP networking, network analysis and performance and application issues using standard tools.
- 2+ years of relevant experience deploying and managing large scale Docker, Kubernetes clusters is a bonus
- Ability to work unsupervised and seek out work with minimal direction.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with CI/CD processes and methods