Are you serious about your career change? We are a fast growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
VLink is currently seeking WCS Tech Lead to join one of our premier clients at Raleigh, NC. The hiring manager is seeking for a professional with excellent communication skills.
Role: WCS Tech Lead
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 12+ Months
Must Have Skills:
- 7+ years in software development and design of Java/J2EE Applications, including high volume / transactional enterprise systems.
- 7+ years of experience in system design and architecture. 5+ years of experience managing enterprise IBM WebSphere e-commerce platforms with significant traffic / transaction volumes and load.
- 3+ years domain experience in B2B and B2C Model. (WCS) WebSphere Commerce Ecosystems Expert understanding of design patterns and object-oriented technologies.
- Design and development experience in Enterprise level Java/J2EE application environments (JSP, JDBC, JMS and more. JBOSS-specific experience a plus)
- Solid business acumen and deep understanding of business processes in a B2B and B2C environment Strong communication skills, including executive presentation and conflict management Experience mentoring and reviewing the work of other technical leads.
- Ability to work in a matrix team environment with both internal and 3rd party development teams (onshore / offshore).
- Experience working in a variety of development methodologies including Agile / SCRUM or other Iterative methodologies
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic, technical and operational expertise and leadership in support of business and technology transformational activities.
- Confer with stakeholders to define business requirements for complex systems development – from both functional and non-functional perspectives (i.e. concept of operations, performance, test, cost, schedule, training, support and disposal).
- Promote synergies and reuse within and across projects and programs in order to maximize rapid yet responsible delivery of business value, as well as championing architectural principles and strategies.
- Work with Technical Domain and Enterprise Architects to develop comprehensive solutions architecture.
- Communicate the Solution Architectures to senior management, business, architecture, and development teams through deliverables, presentations, training and other appropriate means and forums.
- Coach, mentor and support system development teams in implementing reference architectures and standards.
- Serve as a bridge between highly technical and highly business-focused teams, facilitating understanding and brokering agreements to shared goals through collaboration.
- Evaluate alternative architectures with respect to their feasibility as well as composition (people, hardware, software, facilities, policies, documents, risks and cost), and make recommendations.
- Assist in the creation of enterprise-wide technology standards.
- Document architectural designs and standards for implemented solutions.
- Create and maintain reference architectures, systems models, use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models to provide architectural expertise, direction, and guidance to IT delivery teams.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce system standards and solutions review processes.
- Support risk identification and mitigation process and provide issue management. recommendations as required.
Thanks & Regards,
VLink Inc. | Phone: 860-247-1400 X 145
Hartford CT | Framingham MA | Noida | Gurgaon
LEGAL NOTICE: Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this message is confidential, may be privileged, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, permanently deleting it from your computer and/or destroy any copies/printouts of this message.
"Should employment follow the receipt of this Resume/Contract, whether directly, or at an end-client site, you hereby acknowledge that such employment of the consultant's services will not cause displacement of any US workers similarly employed by the Company, 90 days before and continuing 90 days after the date of commencement of said services".