Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) a CMMI Level-3, ISO 9001:2015 Firm based on Herndon, VA is currently looking for Full Time Python Developer with AWS experience for one of our customers.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast paced environment and high performing team. Should be able to work on distributed applications which handle a large amount of data.
- Work with product owner and data scientists in developing key components next generation property valuation models.
- Use the best open source tools available to solve complex problem and deliver elegant solution to meet business and technical solutions.
- Produce peer reviewed quality software and practice automated testing for all the new code being developed.
- Produce design and solution document and review the same with various stakeholders.
- Uses questions and proposals to clarify the requirements.
- Demonstrates logic, reasoning and critical thinking skills in solving problems.
- As part of T-shaped agile team, be a strong individual contributor as well as team player help others in meeting scrum goals.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules.
- More than 5 years of experience in developing enterprise scale distributed web applications.
- Expert knowledge of design patterns, multi-threaded systems and automated unit testing.
- Experience in processing large scale data, database concepts and SQL.
- Experience in building and integration with RESTful API.
Relevant technology skills:
- Python Flask web framework, various open source python libraries, and SSO application Integration patterns.
- AWS EC2, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Batch, AWS EMR (Spark), AWS Lambda, AWS Dynamo DB.
- AWS Code commit, CodeDepoly and Code Pipeline.
- Proficiency in Linux, Container-based virtualized deployment- e.g. Docker (AMI), ECS and ECR
- Exposure to ML Scikit-learn