Kforce has a client in search of a Python Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT.
The client is looking a full-time remote Python Developer creating integrations with tools, these tools include order entry and management; medical billing; end-to-end integration with electronic health systems; and integration with Salesforce and numerous other third-party providers.
* Design, implement, and maintain the core architecture of our services
* Perform development, code review, testing, and deployment to ship quality code to production
* Develop new services from the ground up and maintain and modernize existing services
* Work with managers and stakeholders to build creative solutions using an agile process; Level up other engineers, the team, and the rest of the organization with technical skills, open communication, and subject matter expertise
* Use modern software tools including Python, Django and Spring Boot, Docker and Kubernetes
We believe in:
* Diverse, functional teams with flat management
* Explicitly recognizing the tradeoff between short-term and long-term effort
* Empathy within and without the organization
* Having fun, exercising humility, and learning new things
* A degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* 6+ years of industry experience building back-end business applications
* A deep knowledge of Python and a willingness to work and learn in a multi-language environment.
* Relational database systems experience, such as PostgreSQL or Oracle, including database and query design techniques
* Demonstrated experience with subsystem development within a larger application using service-oriented techniques
* Strong software engineering fundamentals such as data modeling, testing, and version control
* EMR Experience is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.