A fast growing startup is looking for a backend engineer who's experienced in building applications to scale, and handling large amounts of data. This company is in the medical space allowing for the steam line of hospital forms to be done online.
You'll be joining the backend team, to improve on the application as well as develop and deploy new apps and features as the company grows. The company uses react on the frontend and python on the back.
Applicants must be located in the Phoenix area. You will not be required to come into the office 5 days a week but there will be meetings that you will be required to attend every once in a while and you will have the option to go into the office any day you choose.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years developing highly scalable applications
- 2+ developing backend services in Python
- Experience building systems to handle massive amounts of data
- Experience with deploying on AWS
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with automation
- Django or Flask (we use Django but aren't picky about this)
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.