CGI seeks a Python Full Stack Developer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5 - 8 years of experience in Python development
• Hands on experience in web applications
• Hands on experience in Web Services (Restful) using Flask, SQLAlchemy, etc
• Hands on experience in front end application development
• Experience with developer tools such as Git, SVN and Maven
• Should have hands on working experience with RDBMS/SQL and schema design
• Knowledge in UNIX/Linux
• Strong written and communication skills
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
With your expertise you will work with a high-performing team to develop solutions for a major client. You will support and interact with the client daily in an Agile way of working. You will have the opportunity to show/grow with technology in a customer-facing role. You should be able to work independently under limited supervision and apply your knowledge. You should have sufficient knowledge and maturity to effectively deal with technical issues and help to support the broader team. Your success will be directly related to CGI’s and our client’s success.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software
• Ensures that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
• Communicating with stakeholders
• Working in Agile methodologies and building CICD pipelines
• Positive attitude with high degree of professionalism and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction
• Desire to learn new technologies
• Self-motivated and can work with very little supervision in a team environment
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -