Python Full Stack Engineer
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 10 months
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer science or any related quantitative field.
- 5- 7 years of experience in Python.
- Experience working with numerical/quantitative systems, e.g., pandas, NumPy, SciPy and Apache Spark.
- Experience in developing and using RESTful APIs.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask, or Tornado)
- Experience in writing automated unit, integration, regression, performance and acceptance tests.
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Familiarity with linear algebra, regression analysis and machine learning techniques
- Experience with cloud computing and storage services
- Experience with C or C++
- Familiarity with UNIX scripting
- Data visualization using Python.
- Working experience in Financial Model implementation
- Strong quantitative skills (statistics, econometrics, linear algebra)