AVA Consulting is seeking a Python Software Engineer
Location: Saline, MI
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Contract Duration: 12 M+
Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Software Tools Development Engineer to be part of its team in its North American operations.
- Looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and challenge what's possible with us.
- Client's Electronic Systems 2 (ES2) Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Software Tools Development Engineer
- The primary responsibility of this role is to develop software to help streamline vehicle design tasks and improve development efficiency and quality.
- Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager of ES2 Group 4, the person in this role will support the ES2 department's objective to design and develop new vehicle electrical architecture efficiently and of high quality.
- Working alongside ES2 design engineers in creating proprietary tools to improve the way we design vehicle electrical systems.
- Benchmark existing tool-sets to analyze merits and demerits and make proposals for adopting and or modifying for use.
- Maintain and update existing software through best-practice software testing and version control practices.Requirements:
- Extensive experience coding in Python.
- Data manipulation using pandas or similar.
- Experience in version control system GIT.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Education and Other
- 4-year degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Dashboard creation using bokeh, power BI or similar.
- Experience in creating user interfaces.
- Experience coding in VBA.
NOTE: - Interested Candidates can apply by sending their Updated Resume and Contact Details.
Phone: (214) 575-8880