As Test Automation Engineer, you will be:
• Empowered to test the quality of the deliverables and influence the delivery of quality products/features
• Automating test cases written and executed as part of new feature testing, and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
• Working closely with the Development team to ensure that the code developed is testable - are the logs sufficient, should any test hooks be built into the code, is there enough debug information available in case of failure, etc.
• Analysing failures and determining root cause, filing defects in the Defect Tracking System and driving them to closure.
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Programming experience for Test Automation with Python
• Automating test cases and execute as part of new feature testing and regression testing and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
• Experience developing clean, maintainable automated tests for REST API and backend components. UI (selenium) nice to have.
• Experience with writing and debugging automation tests for complex enterprise software
• Experience in filesystems/object store / distributed systems / HCI is a plus
• Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, KVM or XenSever.
experience in Virtualization Technologies like ( VMware, Vsphere, XenServer) and Storage knowledge such as SSDs(Solid State Drives), NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express)
• 3+ years of experience in QA and automation
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related stream.Interested Candidates kindly drop your Resumes to email@example.com