Title: Duck Creek Architect
Location: Remote/New Jersey
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience with Duck Creek Suite of applications (Policy/Claims), .Net Solutions, C#, XML, XSL, SQL and relational database design.
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience in Duck Creek solution designing and architecting solutions for Policy, Billing and Claims. ( Good to Have Data Insight knowledge)
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with source code management, release management, automated code deployment and tool driven code quality analysis. DevOps experience will be preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with leading Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, prototyping, and similar approaches and principles
- Experience in cloud-based SaaS Solution Offering and Multi-tenant development experience. DCOD Architecture knowledge will be added advantage.
- DCOD Experience and exposure to ISO LOB Templates will be a huge plus
- Experience with downstream data integration (including extraction of data from Duck Creek suite to downstream), collaboration with data team in successful delivery of reporting solution is a plus.
- Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle using Iterative and Agile Scrum. SAFe experience will be add preference.
- Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Balance & Control, Reinsurance, third-party systems) using ESB and REST API. • Previous experience of front ending customers and their IT Leadership
- Previous experience of front ending customers and their IT Leadership.