*** Only W2 ****
Q Analysts is looking for Bug Triager to join one of our clients headquartered in Mountain View, California. The Bug Triager to support our product quality initiatives for new hardware and software launches. Daily responsibilities will include bug triage, log analysis, debugging, manual testing, and end-to-end ownership of quality losses. Key responsibilities include reporting top issues in addition to hands on triaging.
Q Analysts is looking for a Bug Triager to join one of our clients headquartered in Mountain View, California to support our product quality initiatives for new hardware and software launches. Daily responsibilities will include bug triage, log analysis, debugging, manual testing, rewriting bugs to be concise and rerouting and assigning bugs to proper software development teams with a high degree of accuracy.
· Triage and analysis of bugs and log files for tracking and reporting.
· Evaluate issues, understand the user's intent and the contributing factors of the issue.
· Identify and escalate risks and trends for Google Assistant features through proper channels.
· Become a subject matter expert for specific Google Assistant products and features.
· Update and create new documentation as needed.
· Provide ongoing training and knowledge transfer for new and existing features.
Required Qualifications (language skills, analytical/tech savvy, creative/focus on quality)
· Strong written & verbal communication skills in English.
· Must be effective at following process/procedures and be great at balancing priorities.
· Experience with defect management software, using technical tools and searching log files.
· Experienced using smartphone and apps, Google search, and other Google products.
· Experience with shifting and competing priorities and the ability to context switch between tasks.
· Tech savvy, understands/uses technology and perform data entry quickly and accurately.
· Analytical/problem solver, comfortable with making educated guesses and working with ambiguity.
· Detail oriented and able to follow complex instructions and understand different use cases.
· Proactive, agile and possesses a positive attitude and team focus.
· Experienced in testing software and/or hardware.
· Professional or personal experience with technology, preferably in Engineering or QA.
· Effective at troubleshooting and has experience in balancing competing priorities.
· Experienced in writing documentation and reports for wide audiences of various technical levels.
Nice to Have Qualifications: