ALTA IT Services is seeking a Sr. QA Analyst to support our direct client in Washington DC. Ideal candidates will have health insurance experience, preferably Claims or Enrollment projects. Please contact email@example.com
Interview mode: ONSITE, NO SKYPE
The client is seeking several contingent workers with strong Claims or Enrollment knowledge, test case writing skills, test automation scripting experience and data processing to support the testing efforts for the maintenance project team.
- Participate in the Waterfall team activities
- Collaborating with the Test Lead in reviewing business requirement document(s) and Functional Specifications and / or Use Cases for the assigned as input into the creation of testing materials
- Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case creation, execution (manual and automated), reporting, and defect logging.
- Conduct test case peer reviews to ensure test cases accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria
- Create test data using existing Enrollment and Claims applications
- Work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, and Project Manager) of the project to deliver a quality product to the customer
- Maintain traceability between the base-lined business requirements, functional specs / use cases and test scenarios/cases.
- Assist test lead with coordination between developers and business analyst to ensure testing incidents when needed.
- Provide customer support to the external User Acceptance test teams
- Create manual and automated scripts for regression testing, as needed.
- Execute test scripts using Quick Test Pro (QTP)
- Provide status to the Test Manager and various workgroups
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of Health Care Claims processing with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Claims processing in the Healthcare industry.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with HIPAA EDI transactions.
- Must have testing experience within the Waterfall methodology.
- Must have an understanding of the testing and development life cycle methodologies.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience using Client Quality Center/ALM or an equivalent tool.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in manual and automated testing using Client Quick Test Pro or UFT.
Software & Tools:
- Hewlett Packard Tool Suite – Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quick Test Pro (QTP)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)