***This position is onsite in St. Louis, MO***
The QA Analyst role is responsible for providing support throughout the development and launch of software and QA functions. QA Analyst will design test plans to complete test functionality according to requirement documents, design documents, and other applicable sources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review business and functional requirements in order to produce a test strategy and test Plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases (functional testing for sprint testing and regression) and other artifacts.
- Experience in STLC and Defect Life Cycle. Candidate will be required to conduct all aspects of testing
- Experience working in various SDLC processes including Agile
- Experience testing web applications built with different technologies including MS Dynamics, Oracle, and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in performing different types of software testing including web usability, functional, cross browser compatibility, database backend validation, and regression testing.
- Hands on experience with defect tracking software Azure DevOps to manage test builds, prepare test cases, manage test execution, report defects, and communicate defects with project team.
- Knowledge of SQL and database structures, including ability to query data using Oracle and MS SQL Server databases a plus.
- Support Product Owners during User Acceptance Testing by providing manual testing of software configurations and integrations