Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves quality analyst / tester who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? Someone who wants to expand their skills in emerging technologies? If so, consider this QA Analyst opportunity with Deloitte. Work you'll do
Responsibilities include working with a Deloitte internal development team. As a QA Analyst, you will work as part of a product development team testing custom built software solutions.
- Create and run functional, application, regression, ad-hoc, and integration tests; including both positive and negative scenarios
- Follow standard QA methodologies to ensure the delivery of quality products.
- Upload test evidences in Jira
- Log and report defects in Jira and escalate issues
- Create test case artifacts
- Participate in an Agile development environment / Scrum team
- Work to meet project schedules, timelines and deadlines
- Provide accurate estimates to assigned tasks
- Contribute ideas to project planning
Our product engineering team delivers custom developed software applications. Our product development teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery product development efforts.
- Bachelors degree in a STEM field (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline) or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience in manual software testing
- Understanding of the testing STLC
- Working knowledge of test management tools like HP ALM, Microsoft Test Manager, JIRA, etc.
- Experience writing test cases and test scenarios
- Ability to work with team of testers and setting expectations
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Test automation experience using Selenium
- Performance testing experience using LoadRunner, Neoload etc.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum environments
- Experience programming in Java
- Experience testing web and mobile applications.
- Experience testing native mobile applications (iOS and/or Android)
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities . Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.