The Team's Focus
TransUnion Healthcare is one of the fastest growing verticals in a $1-billion global company.
TransUnion Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of the global credit and information management company TransUnion, empowers providers and payers with Intelligence in an Instant(r) by providing data and analytics at the point of need. In the provider market, TransUnion offers a series of data and decision solutions designed to help providers and patients find financial solutions for needed care. In the payer market, TransUnion offers healthcare analytics and reporting solutions to help payers improve the overall health of their members. The implementation of these solutions is changing the way healthcare is delivered in America.
How You'll Contribute:
Qualifications What You'll Bring:
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Development to understand the features being developed, and develop test cases for product verification.
- Understand and Verify Product Owners acceptance criteria, and ensure it is met.
- Perform testing, evaluations, and audits of product, deployments, documentation, and processes associated with products and operations
- Identify and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in product functions, outputs, online screens and content
- Execute thorough test cases, manual and automated.
- Create, evaluate, use and verify testing documentation including: test plans, traceability matrices, and summary reports.
- Track and report results of testing for assigned projects
- Respond to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of products
- Other responsibilities as determined based on business needs
Who We Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems or Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Master's Degree in Business Information Systems or Computer Science (or related field) a plus
- 3+ years of experience with software quality assurance testing required
- Experience with software testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, TFS, HP Quality Center preferred.
- 1+ years of software development and/or deployment experience preferred.
- Strong SQL, C#, and .NET experience is a plus.
- Strong scripting skills is a plus.
- Healthcare experience is a plus
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.