Johns Creek, GA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer - III Job description:
Targeted Years of Experience: 5-7 years
• Create, shape, and monitor test plans for scalability, security, functionality, and usability
• Planning the testing strategies, methods for projects and customizing the testing as needed. Implementing, executing and capturing results of test plans/test scripts/test cases.
• Work and collaborate closely with Engineering and Product teams.
• Contributes to testing tool
• Selenium, Java, Automation, TestNG, Web Services, XML, Unix, REST API Testing, Selenium Hub, Grid2, and Test Harness.(e.g., Sysadmin, Engineer, Architect, etc.
• Demonstrable web, mobile, embedded, or physical installation project experience GitHub (or similar) account for code review of patches and projects
• Working knowledge of testing REST API's
• Experience with at least a few of the following: PHP & Yii; (J) Ruby & Rails, Python & Django, iOS, Android, HTML, CSS, Java Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Watij, Watir, Appium
• Experience with Test-Driven, or Behavior-Driven design methodologies
• Understanding and appreciation of adaptive development methods (agile/scrum and lean)
• Excellent time-management and task/effort estimation skills.
• Experience with LINUX command-line environments (preferred)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
List at least top 3 required skills (development languages, acronyms, quick-hit descriptions of functions expected of the worker, etc.) and years of experience or range for each outlined required skill. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com