Our best client has a remote QA Automation Engineer contreact opening working with really cool EV charging technologies
- Must have Python, Selenium, AWS, SQL and Linux experience
- Location: REMOTE
- Duration: 6+ months contract to start w/ high chance of extension
What you will do:
- Ensures overall quality of a product, creates test plans, manual and automated tests. Sr Quality Engineer defines the criteria for a test result, reports defects and works on defect analysis and solution.
- Develop and Analyze tests cases per new features or regression cycles for the product
- Sr quality engineers are expected to contribute with enhancing functional and technical quality architectures and test processes. Their job is to be contribute with the production of test documents, the creation of test procedures, and to ensure the successful deployment.
- Ensure requirements and risks are continually either mitigated or accepted throughout the SDLC
- Research, recommend and adopt tools as needed with the goal of increasing test coverage through automation
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Validate schema changes and data in the database and write SQL scripts to extract data form the backend and validate integrity
- Work together with the software development team to enhance and improve deliverables.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or 5+ years of Engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience working with AWS, Linux, networked systems and databases
- 1-2 years of MySQL
- Programming skills on any of the backend languages
- Strong API testing (SOAP and REST) skills
- Strong skills in UI (web and mobile) based automation
- Preferred strong skills in testing frameworks.
- Experience in CI/CD, Jenkins, Team City, POSTMAN and Robot Automation Framework.
- Experience with white/gray/black box and automation test methods
- Demonstrated experience in test planning for complex features/systems
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, Postman, Robot Framework
- Ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results
- Must be comfortable reading and writing in code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to provide technical mentorship to other QA engineers.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.