Atrilogy's client is seeking a QA Automation Engineer for a 6-12 month contract role located in Eugene, OR OR San Diego, CA. Due to government contract requirements, you Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and pass a pre-employment drug test.
QA Automation Engineer
We have a growing team in a fast-paced environment that is excited about quality assurance. Our enterprise SaaS solution is rapidly expanding, and we are growing our QA team and infrastructure to ensure its continued success.
This is much more than a basic tester position. We are looking for a motivated team member to accelerate our testing processes. We are implementing an advanced and extensive test automation framework, designing and building complex sets of engineered test data, while creating the foundations for comprehensive performance and load testing, and much more. We are looking for talented engineers who can test and automate while building their skills across all areas of software quality assurance.
QA is a full partner in the software development process, work closely with development, architecture, and management as an integrated agile team. Responsibilities
- Become an owner / subject matter expert in multiple functional areas of the product. This includes working with the QA Manager to develop the test plans and cases for each area.
- Develop, maintain, and execute manual and automated test cases using Cucumber.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, and designers, for continuous improvement of product quality.
- Participate throughout the development release train in an agile environment that is striving for continuous integration/continuous release.
- Assists with metrics collection, analysis, and reporting.
- 5 years of software QA experience, preferably with some exposure to enterprise SaaS products.
- Solid experience in scripting languages such as Java, Groovy, python, etc.
- Object oriented programming experience a plus.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- 1+ years' experience writing and executing automated tests with Selenium and Cucumber preferred. Katalon experience a plus.
- Ability to identify dependencies/risks during sprint planning/grooming.
- Strong experience writing test plans and test cases.
- Experience with bug tracking / workflow management tools (preferably JIRA).
- Experience with Agile Development Process.
- Good understanding of version control (preferably Git).
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Must be able to stay focused and maintain quality standards in a fast-paced environment.
- Very detail oriented.
- Desire to live and work in Eugene, OR.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.