Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location ASAP
Position: ETL (BODS) Developer
Location : New Jersey
Contract : 12+ Months
Interview Mode : Telephonic then Skype
- Utilize ETL (SAP BODS) processes to extract data from different kind of source systems into HANA/Sybase database.
- Build transformation (calculation/look up) logic in the data flow as per the mapping specification to load the data foundation layer.
- Create, update and maintain technical documentations (TDD & Unit Test Document) to reflect technical solution Design, develop and test Universes as required to support data requirements for the business.
- Ability to analyze performance bottlenecks in BODS jobs and provide optimization techniques.
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership to team members and acts as a lead in providing solution design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of BODS.
- Responsible for the BODS technical solutions and delivery.
- Ability to work in a team driven environment and be a team player
- Ability to develop or implement complex BODS solution
- Experience in using Global Address Cleanse transformation to cleanse and standardize various address attributes, email, phone etc.
- Experience in using Match transformation to define matching rules, match sets, match levels, match criteria, and break groups.
- Knowledge of HANA modeling is a strong plus.
- Experience of working with Information Steward is required.
- Experience with Delta merge/force merge to handle bulk loads.
- 12+ years of overall IT experience with Data warehousing, ETL & Business Intelligence
- Minimum 8 years of ETL development experience using BODS 4.x
- Experience with Sybase ASE and IQ databases
- Experience with the Unix or Linux commands working with Putty
- Experience with the following BODS applications: Workbench, DQM, and UI 5
- Experience working in CMC
- Complete understanding of the DSMC
- Experience with HANA is must.
- A solid understanding of the SDLC and Agile environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Please get back me with below details if you wish to apply for below role.
FACE TO FACE AVAILABINITY (yes/no)
Currently in project:
Availability to start :
Last 4 Digit of SSN:
Total Years of IT Experience:
Rate/Employer Contact Details
Account Manager & Recruitment Executive
2655 Azalea Bluff Dr Cumming, GA 30041