Kforce has a client that is serious about innovation and seeking a Group Product Manager, OMS in Denver, CO.
The client sits at the core of the Strategy and New Business Development organization and is a critical part of driving innovation across our global customer base, both inside and outside of Verizon. Backed by more than 50 years of location-based expertise, we are building solutions that leverage the power of location intelligence to help drive technologies of the future. Technologies like 5G, Multi-Access Edge Computing and Artificial Intelligence that are allowing us to create products that were previously impossible. We're building tomorrow with the best of today.
You will be part of our Quality Assurance team, collaborating with mobile, front-end, and back-end engineers to instill test automation that enables us to deliver amazing products at a fast pace. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Development and implementation of functional and regression test suites
* Collaborating with product owners, engineers and other team members to help refine scope and define acceptance criteria
* Triage incoming feedback, logging defects and potential go-backs in a way that is clear and actionable to engineers
* Able to collaborate and work with multiple teams
* Collaborating with our DevOps team to integrate test automation with our CI/CD toolset
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* 4 years relevant work experience within a software development environment
* Familiarity with API testing and associated tooling (e.g. Postman)
* Front-end test automation (e.g. Selenium, Nightwatch)
* A basic understanding of Git
Even better if you have
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with load/performance tests
* Experience with open source test frameworks for iOS and Android
* Familiarity with: Agile development process, Jira, Charles (or similar proxy clients, Protractor, Espresso, MochaJS
* Experience with programming languages like Java, NodeJS, and Python
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.