Remote now , on site at later date in NJ or Chicago IL office .
Seeking a strong Automation Engineer with 10 + years of exp
Below are key skills and testing on a migration / conversion project is highly desired.
Java /Selenium / Database testing
- Automation Testing
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Functional Automation
- UI Automation
- Mocha, Jasmine, or Cucumber
- Amazon, AWS
Do you have 8+ years of experience and thrive in a small, dynamic, and fast-paced team? Are you curious about how things work and enjoy trying to break things? Do you want work where you are valued as a key member of the engineering team? If this entices you, read on...
The candidate will report directly to a special project team that has been charged with redesigning and enhancing ISO ClaimSearch®, the insurance industry’s premier and only all claims database. He/she will work closely with a small number of agile teams serving as the “QA Analyst II”, and drive all processes and tools used to achieve automated regression & functional testing. Prior experience developing and implementing automated regression testing suites is required.
- Own the Software QA process, including: developing, implementing, and maintaining test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Analyze requirement and design specifications for test case development
- Recommend test automation approach, tools and frameworks
- Develop test infrastructure and custom automation tools as needed to expand test coverage and enable non-functional testing
- Perform manual and automated tests for our website and applications
- Prioritize test execution
- Find and report defects with detailed, accurate and concise steps to reproduce
- Assist developers in discovering and researching defects, and recommend system enhancements
- Complete ownership for all testing across multiple applications build with a varied set of tools/technologies
- Hands on testing that includes analyzing requirements, preparing test plans and building appropriate test cases to validate the functionality being built
- Support and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
- Liaison/co-ordination with other technology groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing
- Drive all efforts on test automation, includes planning, hands-on scripting and oversight of other resources working on automation.
- Experience breaking complex software systems
- Experience evaluating software architectures and designs to identify potential quality, performance and scalability weaknesses or limitations and developing an automated test regimen to fully exercise these suspect areas
- Experience leading QA process development, execution, and documentation
- A strong command of manual and automated testing methodologies and general quality concepts
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Experience with scripting software automation testing products, including QTP/UFT, Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience with Automation Framework development using QTP/UFT and Selenium
- Experience in TDD, BDD and ATDD
- Experience in Mainframe systems automation testing
- Experience ETL testing tools and Automation testing
- Experience in Mobile Automation Testing tools
- Experience with LoadRunner/JMeter load testing
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and experience testing web APIs/REST services
- Extensive knowledge of scripting languages, SQL, and high-level languages such as in C# & Java
- Experience of automating complex systems integration (End-To-End)
- Experience integrating the execution of QTP & Selenium regression scripts with Continuous Integration build servers like Bamboo
- Experience testing hosted/cloud SaaS web applications is highly desirable
- Experience in Mobile Automation testing and tools
- Experience testing native mobile applications is desirable
- Insurance domain experience is plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience