QA Automation Lead
Are you a skilled QA Automation / Selenium engineer and interested in working on cool healthcare applications in a fast paced start-up environment? Are you ready to lead and mentor a small QA automation team? We are looking for highly-motivated, and experienced individuals with strong technical, problem solving, and design skills.
This is a direct-hire opportunity with our healthcare SaaS "started-up" client with locations in downtown Raleigh, NC and downtown Greensboro, NC. Target salary for the QA Automation Engineer role is $ 90 ,000 - $ 9 5,000 with some flexibility for the ideal candidate, plus benefits. No relocation assistance or sponsorship is available for this role. Essential functions of the QA Automation Lead:
Requirements & Qualifications of the QA Automation Lead:
- Evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience in field
- 5+ years of experience in the QA field.
- Software Quality Assurance: 4+ years
- Selenium: 2+ years
- Must have experience with Selenium and Java
- Must have experience developing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills and problem solving abilities.
- Familiarity with quality assurance principles, integration testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing.
Contact Lindsay Allan at email@example.com regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks , it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant or hazardous working conditions. Must have an ability to sit for long periods throughout the day. Must be able to use a telephone or headset equipment. The incumbent must be able to perform work at a computer terminal for 6 to 8 hours a day, function in an environment with consistent interruptions, and in rare circumstances, lift 20 lbs. The work may be stressful at times and demand the ability to hit the key deliverables for the role.