This is a QA Lead position for a Leading Retailer to be the QA Automation Lead on their Product Description Pages. The requirement is for a hands-on lead to engage on Selenium with JEST.
- Strong automation experience in Selenium with Core Java
- Identify, track, and follow through on issues and defects.
- Thorough knowledge inSoftware Testing Life Cycle
- Experience in all aspects of testing techniques to derive maximum test coverage.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile methodologies.
Knowledge in JIRA
- Knowledge in Agile Manager or related Agile Scrum tools .
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, creating and executing automated test scripts using selenium and JEST is required
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline setup and management for QA Automation process
- 3+ years of experience with frontend development using modern frameworks such as Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with backend development, architecture, entity-relationship, and database design is ideal
- Comfortable researching and building PoCs with minimal guidance.
- In-depth knowledge of testing frameworks and philosophies (BDD (Behavior Driven De), TDD (Test Driven Development), etc.) and emerging trends for both manual and automated testing
- Experience with two or more test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, Robot, etc.)
- Experience working in a sprint-based agile development environment.
- Experience testing in cloud-only environments such as Azure or AWS (Amazon Web Services) (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with regression and end-to-end flow testing
- Experience with load testing frameworks is ideal
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.