QA Automation Testter
**Eligible to obtain a government Security clearance**
Experiance : 8+ yrs experiance must.
Location: Washington, DC ;
Face to Face must.
Duration : 12+ months and extendable.
- A long term contract position with a well renouwed federal client
- the key skills would be Selenium , java and Cucumber
- Candidates will be tested framework development
- Core java skills would be a huge advantage.
- Expertise in a QA role that is 95% Automation and 5% manual
- Expert in designing, implementing and maintaining software test automation test frameworks/solutions using Cucumber/Selenium
- Develop functional and regression automated test cases using Cucumber/Selenium
- Experience with developing, documenting and implementing complex multi-program data driven functional/regression test strategies using Cucumber/Selenium is required.
- Update existing regression Selenium scripts per the new release requirements
- Execute automation, manual cases and document the test results in Quality Center/ALM and Rally.
- Create and/or update automation test scenarios / cases by analyzing business requirements or manual test cases.
- Conduct walkthrough of automation test cases & results with stakeholders.
- Log and report defects in Quality Center/ALM or Rally
- Communicate automation testing issues with lead, developers and management.
- 7+ years of experience with any Automation tool
- 5 -7 years of experience in automating test cases with Selenium
- 2 - 4 years of experience with Cucumber
- 2- 3 years of experience with Java programming language
- Experience with Jenkins or any continuous integration test tool
- Experience in executing large set of Selenium regression cases in selenium grid environment
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and SDLC
- Ability to multitask in a highly complex, fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills