Kanini provides Agile Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Location Intelligence services to public and private organizations. We have successfully served our clients in government, finance, transportation, utility, and software industries since 2003.
Why you should join
Working at Kanini is flexible and personal. We are a highly motivated, collaborative team experimenting with the latest technologies. We are committed to everyone having a healthy work/life balance, and we provide extensive mentorship and training resources to help you succeed.
Kanini is looking for an experienced QA Automation Specialist. Someone who has helped build large, highly scalable web platforms for thousands of users is not required, but a huge plus.
C# , Selenium, Specflow
- 8+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- 5+ experience in the writing, executing, and maintenance of automated test scripts using Selenium.
- 2+ yrs. of experience in writing test cases using C#
- Design, develop, execute automation scripts and analyse automation test results
- Review automated tests of peers and provide suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of the tests
- Experience with testing Web APIs, Back-End Services, and databases.
- Hands-on experience with test management tools such as Visual Studio Team Services.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Understand agile software development and install best practices into the process
- The QA Engineer/Analyst will be responsible for creating test scenarios and identifying/reporting defects.
- This individual will be a pivotal member of an Agile development team working closely with developers, product owners, and technical writers.
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework and test scripts to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high quality custom software solutions using Scrum.
- Applying the very best technical agile patterns and practices when building custom software solutions.
- Collaborating frequently with clients to provide technical consultation and assistance; and working with these customers to build software solutions that add the most value to their business.
- Working under some supervision from a Solution Architect, but will be expected to work independently on complex, non-routine tasks and projects. You may interact with end users and other technical personnel to identify and correct issues.
- Maintain continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and team members. Openly listen to others and confirm understanding to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Working closely with team members on quality-related activities.
- Leading and mentoring junior developers through projects.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, family status, disability status, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the interview process for you; we re happy to accommodate.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc., 25 Century Blvd., Ste. 602, Nashville, TN 37214