QA Automation Specialist with DATA
The QA Automation Specialist is involved in many aspects of a customer engagement; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
- The QA Engineer/Analyst will be responsible for creating test scenarios and identifying/reporting defects.
- This individual will be a pivotal member of an Agile development team working closely with developers, product owners, and technical writers.
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework and test scripts to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high quality custom software solutions using Scrum.
- Applying the very best technical agile patterns and practices when building custom software solutions.
- Collaborating frequently with clients to provide technical consultation and assistance; and working with these customers to build software solutions that add the most value to their business.
- Working under some supervision from a Solution Architect, but will be expected to work independently on complex, non-routine tasks and projects. You may interact with end users and other technical personnel to identify and correct issues.
- Maintain continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and team members. Openly listen to others and confirm understanding to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Working closely with team members on quality-related activities.
- Leading and mentoring junior developers through projects.
- 8+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- 5+ experience in the writing, executing, and maintenance of automated test scripts using Selenium.
- 2+ yrs. of experience in writing test cases using C#
- Design, develop, execute automation scripts and analyse automation test results
- Review automated tests of peers and provide suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of the tests
- Experience with testing Web APIs, Back-End Services, and databases.
- Hands-on experience with test management tools such as Visual Studio Team Services.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Understand agile software development and install best practices into the process