Synchronisys' founders have a cumulative experience of over 3 decades in the IT industry, right from managing turnkey projects to delivering custom solutions. We also partner with some of the large consulting firms to provide contract resources to help deliver on their critical projects in a timely and cost effective manner. Our proven software development methodology includes a focus on key business drivers, an emphasis on analysis, and reusable design elements. Synchronisys domain knowledge, technical expertise and creative minds offer adaptive solutions that evolve with the changing requirements of global business.
We have multiple openings for Quality Analysts across the US with major Fortune 500 Companies. These are primarily long term Consulting Engagements.
Quality Analyst (QA) :
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored process, jobs and triggers.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the development process.
Here is who we are looking for :
- Proven work experience as a QA Automation using Selenium/QTP/UFT
- Hands-on experience in creating automation test scripts
- Proficient with Java/VB scripts
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
- Bachelors'/Masters' Degree
- Domain experience in Finance, Banking, Insurance, Retail or Healthcare and/or benefit administration is a plus
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
- Strong aptitude in both business and technology
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to deadlines
If you are interested to work on our W2, Please send us your updated resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571-268-1815 for more details.