Great opportunity for a service minded QA Lead responsible for overall quality within this growing Financial Services organization supporting over 500 nationwide locations and 7000 employees. You will help the organization move to an automated QA environment with CI/CD methodologies including planning, designing, implementation and reporting metrics for automated & manual testing.This is an employee focused company providing on-site massages, full gym, wellness, yoga as well as a great work / life balance.Responsible for overall quality within the organization.
- QA Lead with API and Automation experience (Selenium, Appium, Soap UI, Postman, ALM Rally, Jira)
- Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and system requirements
- Plan, organize and direct Quality Assurance activities to achieve maximum operational efficiency in meeting department and company goals and objectives.
- Write test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems and operations systems.
- Handle complex quality assurance and test environment problems/issues
- Communicate and Manage Quality timelines
- Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
- Participates in Agile software development projects to automate testing for websites, RESTful services, and mobile apps for on-prem, cloud based and mobile solutions
- Interface with multiple groups across the organization and with external partners and vendors
- Lead development/execution of test plans and test scripts
- Work with cross functional team to establish/maintain consistent test methodology and resolve questions during testing process
- Ensure all support tasks conform to established standards, this includes incident management, communications, IT compliance and risk management
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Acts as lead in creation, preparation and presentation of quality assurance reviews
- Conducts quality reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents
- Sr. level experience as a lead tester for major application integrations and/or major application product releases in a mid to large size company
- Sr. level experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for testing
- Automation experience (Selenium, Appium, Soap UI, Postman, ALM, Rally, Jira)
- Extensive hands on experience with object-oriented programming using technologies like .Net, Node.JS, Core Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Restful, SOAP, message queues, Oracle Tomcat, Jenkins, Eclipse, Maven, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies, such as JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, BitBucket (or other Git server), and Jenkins
- Expertise in Internet technologies, tools and Internet environments
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Good Project Management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures
- Analyzes, tests, and certifies certain flows in application-specific software
- Experience building an automation program is preferred
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.